The Odometer shows that it has 90,248 miles on it.
Since I replaced the engine, the transmission, drive-shaft and rear end the amount of miles on the car is almost a moot point. Since I owned the car in 2003 until now, I barely drove it 100 miles. The primary reason is that I spent a considerable amount of time rebuilding it before my back got bad. For the last five years my back was too sore to really work on the car. There is no rust anywhere. The tires are completely brand-new. They are Perelli tires rated for Jaguar high speed driving. I think I paid $550 for the tires alone. What is the mileage on the engine? I do not know I got the engine and it's a Chevy 305 when I got the car. It was already mounted in the engine compartment. I rebuilt the upper part of the engine. That is I took the heads off, put new valves and springs on, but did not replaced any of the original push rods or the rockers. The transmission was completely rebuilt prior to me buying the transmission. It is a B&M transmission rebuilt by B&M for what I would call hobby car type use.
No comments:
Post a Comment