XJ6
The car was painted just before I bought it. Bought the car in 2003, since this is a 1982 it qualifies as a true antique.
As far as I know, the car has never been in an accident. The man I bought the car from had it painted just before I bought it from him and he swears he spent $2000 getting the paint job done on the car. The color is the original British blue with a clear coat over the top. There are minor scrapes and a few chips on the paint but there is nothing serious. The car has been garage stored ever since I got it. There is no rust on this car anywhere any major body part on the underside was buffed out and cleaned up and coated with a rustproofing paint, I can't remember the style right now but it is hard as Epoxy. It is the stuff that you buy from JC Whitney at $30 per quart. Even inside the tank wells where the two gas tanks are positioned, I took them apart and cleaned out the insides and I cleaned the gas tanks and patched the gas tanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment